Benefits of MORx
- MORx works with all Medicare Part D plans.
- MORx pays for 50% of your out-of-pocket costs on medications that are covered by your Medicare Part D plan. This means you will save 50% on your deductible, 50% on your co-pays, including during the coverage gap and beyond. MORx does not pay for the Medicare Part D plan's monthly premium.
- MORx uses the formulary of the Medicare Part D plan. Any drug covered by a member's Medicare Drug Plan will also be covered by MORx.
- Dual eligible members will continue to have coverage for Medicare-excluded drugs through MO HealthNet. Medicare-excluded drugs include specific over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, minerals, limited cough and cold drugs, benzodiazepines and barbiturates.
- MORx covers up to a 31-day supply for each prescription.
- You can use any Missouri pharmacy that works with your Part D plan. (MORx does not cover mail order services)