Benefits of MoRx
- MoRx works with all Medicare Part D plans.
- MoRx pays for 50% of your out-of-pocket costs on medications that are covered
by your Medicare Part D plan. This means you will save 50% on your deductible,
50% on your co-pays, including during the coverage gap and beyond. MoRx does
not pay for the Medicare Part D plan's monthly premium.
- MoRx uses the formulary of the Medicare Part D plan. Any drug covered
by a member's Medicare Drug Plan will also be covered by MoRx.
- Dual eligible members will continue to have coverage for Medicare-excluded
drugs through MO HealthNet. Medicare-excluded drugs include specific over-the-counter
drugs, vitamins, minerals, limited cough and cold drugs, benzodiazepines and
- MoRx covers up to a 31-day supply for each prescription.
- You can use any Missouri pharmacy that works with your Part D plan. (MoRx
does not cover mail order services)
Contacts for additional Information
and Assistance for MoRx